Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week in Pictures

This past week we have been super busy just living life, which I love! However, that doesn't always leave a lot of time for sharing with all of you, which I don't love.

Today I thought it would be fun to share our past week (or so) in pictures. I hope you enjoy!


We had two baby bucks from one of our newest goats. They have some eye trouble, so we've been doctoring them regularly.




We got a bottle calf, Cosmo. He has figured out the bottle nicely now and will just about knock you over to get at it.



My daughter took this the morning it was her turn to get up and feed Cosmo.



Not the most fun day of the week!



Finally, I finished a rag quilt for my baby cousin's first birthday!


Blessings my friends,
Rashel



No comments:

Post a Comment